Fiber Glass Pool Shapes
- Fiberglass Pools come to you as a finished product with quality control done at the factory. Vinyl liner pools come in a kit form that needs to be assembled in your yard. Most times by inexperienced summer help.
- Fiberglass Pools have no vinyl liner to replace – EVER! Average cost to replace a vinyl liner –$2950.00. Most customers will need to replace the liner TWICE in the time they own their pool. That’s almost $6000.00 for liners!
- Fiberglass Pools stay cleaner and require less vacuuming time. Maintenance is reduced by 90% due to the non-porous finish of fiberglass. More fun – less work!
- Fiberglass Pools use 60% less chemicals because the non-porous interior does not harbor bacteria and permit algae growth as does a vinyl liner pool.
- Fiberglass Pools use less electricity because you do not have to run your filter 24 hrs. per day.
- Fiberglass Pools stay 12% warmer because of the bright interior finish, stone Dust base under the pool, and the stone Dust backfill which holds the heat in the pool. Save money on heating costs!!!
- Fiberglass Pools don’t leak!! Pool is factory molded in one piece. No joints, no seams, no gaskets, no calking — no liner!
- Fiberglass Pools last longer!! They are 17 times stronger than concrete, can flex up to 1 ft without a fracture and are virtually bullet proof. Plus they can’t rot or corrode, don’t depreciate and if you ever move – take it with you!
- It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…..You can be swimming in as little as 10 days!